The most versatile cooking device ever, the Big Green Egg is a modern ceramic marvel known for producing amazing culinary results. This unique egg-shaped ceramic cooker is a combination grill, oven, and smoker.
- The grill sears perfect steaks, chops, or burgers at “steak house” temps of up to 750° F.
- The oven bakes bread, pizza, casseroles, cobblers and pies better than your kitchen oven.
- The smoker infuses turkey, ham, lamb, chicken, ribs – even cheese – with an aromatic wood smoke flavor at a controllable low heat of 200 to 350°F.
Made from warm tropical mahogony wood, these artisan tables offer ample and convenient working and serving aresa for the Large or XLarge EGGs.
7 Sizes of EGGs
Rich's is one of the largest retailers of EGGs and EGGcessories in the Pacific Northwest. We stock a variety of sizes -- come in and choose the size that best fits your lifestyle.
Big Green Egg XXL and Mini.
- XXL, aka, EGGzilla - large enough to cook:
- A whole hog
- 40 burgers
- 20 racks of ribs vertically
- Two 20-pound turkeys
- 24 burgers
- 11 whole chickens
- 12 steaks
- 14 racks of ribs vertically
- 20-pound turkey
- 12 burgers
- 6 chickens vertically
- 8 steaks
- 7 racks of ribs vertically
- 18-pound turkey
- 6 burgers
- 3 chickens vertically
- 4 steaks
- 4 racks of ribs vertically
- 12-pound turkey
- 4 burgers
- 1 chickens vertically
- 2 steaks
- 1 rack of ribs
- Mini – perfect for tailgating, camping, boating, picnics, and balconies
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 pork chops
- 1 steak
- NEW: MiniMax – Designed with the same height of a Mini yet all the volume capabilities of a Small. Its compact size is perfect as a table-side cooker at your garden party or grilling on balconies for an intimate dinner for two.
Stop by one of Rich’s five Puget Sound showrooms and browse our huge selection of EGGcessories. We stock (or you can special order) everything from a trailer hitch for your EGG to woks, paella pans, cooking grids, pizza cutters, poultry roasters, lump charcoal, tables, grid cleaners, cookbooks, seasonings, and more.
Here are links to three recipes for the EGG that we thought you’d enjoy.
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake
Enjoy the flavor of hot, homemade cinnamon rolls without the kneading, rising and shaping.
O’Neill Williams’ Turkey Parmesan
Each week on O’Neill Outside (airing on NBC Sports, SportSouth and SunSports, watch the “Outdoor Cooking on the Big Green Egg” segments.
Simply Zensational Flavor Explosion Mushrooms
Not only are mushrooms good for you, but they are packed with flavor. Dizzy Gourmet® Simply ZensationalTM Seasoning complements their earthly flavor (seasonings available at Rich's).
Check out more tasty recipes for the Big Green Egg on Rich’s Pinterest board.
More EGGciting recipes and articles from Rich’s blog:
- Beer-Butt Chicken Recipe for the Big Green Egg
- Molten Chocolate Cake Recipe for the Big Green Egg
- Brined Corn on the Cob with Cheese Sauce for the Big Green Egg
- Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry for the Big Green Egg
- A New Cookbook to get EGGcited about
- An Important Conversation about Flavored Grilling Pellets and Lump Charcoal
- A Must-Have Grilling Accessory: Big Green Egg Cart
- Big Green EGGcessories
We provide tips and Internet-only specials on our Facebook page. Hope you’ll “like” us, and encourage your Facebook friends to join us, too.
Subscribe to our blog via your feed reader or receive our latest posts in your e-mail Inbox. Simply click “Subscribe to this blog’s feed” or fill out the form located in the right-hand sidebar of our blog.
Visit Rich's Website
For more details about our products and for directions to our showrooms, visit richshome.com.