Well, not a physical hot flash, but a metaphysical one.
That’s because one of my favorite gas stoves, the Avalon Cypress, is going to the prom, all decked out in classy bronze.
The bronze high-temperature powder-coat finish is a new direction for Avalon, but one I’m predicting will be a “hot” improvement for the popular brand.
Last month on my blog, I showed you some videos of the Cypress -- a freestanding gas stove with a three-sided view of the fire. My favorite feature of the Cypress is its flexibility (who knew a stove could be flexible?).
You can customize the Cypress by choosing from three interior log and stone looks:
- Detailed six-piece log set
- Driftwood fire with glass floor media (Glass media comes with your choice of reflective Platinum, Bronze or Cobalt Blue colors)
- River stones with glass floor media (pictured below). Glass media comes with your choice of reflective Platinum, Bronze or Cobalt Blue colors.
You can also customize the following elements:
- A plain firebox or a reflective black enamel liner
- Top vent or rear vent
- Black metallic paint or the new bronze finish pictured above.
The GreenSmart operating system makes operating the Cypress easy and energy-efficient.
Read all about the Avalon Cypress in my blog post, "View the Fire in Your Stove from Anywhere in the Room."
See the Cypress in Action
To test-drive the Cypress gas freestanding stove, stop by any of Rich's Puget Sound showrooms in Lynnwood, Bellevue, Southcenter, Tacoma, or Silverdale.
Subscribe to Rich’s blog
Subscribe to our blog via your feed reader or receive our latest posts in your e-mail Inbox. Simply click “Subscribe to this blog’s feed” or fill out the form located in the right-hand sidebar of our blog.
We also provide daily tips and Internet-only specials on our Facebook page. Hope you’ll “like” us, and encourage your Facebook friends to join us, too.