The benefits are many:
- No more chlorine fumes
- No more skin rashes or other chemical-related skin problems
- No cloudy water
- No quarterly draining
Here’s how the system works:
- Add Tru-Blu Sodium Bromide or Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (both sold at Rich’s, of course), to your tub’s water. You only do this once, during the initial start-up process.
- The Sodium Bromide circulates through the spa’s system.
- The dissolved Sodium Bromide makes contact with the Genesis Device. The Genesis electronically converts Sodium Bromide into Bromine.
- The Bromine sanitizes the spa’s water then reverts back to Sodium Bromide, completing the perpetual cycle. (You can watch an animation of how the system works at spapurification.com.)
The system, which the technicians at Rich’s will install for you, includes its own test kit, as well as samples of products to help you adjust the pH, alkalinity, and calcium.
When you purchase a new Clearwater Spa from Rich’s and have the Genesis Device installed, you’ll receive a free spa orientation. Once you’ve added water to your spa, a technician from Rich’s will demonstrate every aspect of water maintenance and spa care for you.Want to find out if the Genesis Device is for you? Schedule an appointment to take a free, private wet test at any of Rich’s five Puget Sound showrooms. Just bring your swim suit and a towel! And maybe your rubber duckie.